Monday, May 16, 2016

Starting out... take 2

What do you know... time to start this again. Yes, it has been 3 years since my last attempt to get fit. I have since had another boy, and he's a handful. The husband and i still fight about bills and finances, and I am actually now a stay at home mom to my boys. Yep,no more sitting behind a computer for this momma!

So, slim in 6 didnt last, I failed at it. I should be ashamed, but life is life and I'm learning to not beat myself up over the past. I can't control that, so onto the future! I made some pretty bold goals to help me achieve greatness. Getting to that first tiny goal was so invigorating, yes it was just 5lbs and probably only water weight but boy, getting that pedicure was so satisfying. I earned it! I'm excited to meet each goal, I already picked out my new workout outfit, just need to get to that goal! I'll do it and be proud.

Also, I am doing the new Bikini Body Mommy challenge  (#bbmc5)... the first day was today and it was an 8minute fit test. Wow did I do miserably! But, what did i expect, I'm an obese woman trying to do squats for the first time in ages. I'm excited to see what changes my body will go through in the next 90 days. I'm very optimistic that I'll survive to tell about it!

Time for some beauty sleep before the real workout airs tomorrow... my brain is already trying to make excuses as to why I can't do it... STOP IT! Stupid brain just wants cupcakes and ribs... mmmm ribs...

No comments:

Post a Comment